The modern world fetishises originality, but don’t be too quick to step off the bus. This and other wisdom for developing a creatively fulfilling career.
Get your monthly shot of professional inspiration. Vernacular NICELY SAID issue 24.
- Profile – America’s most remarkable kid has died
- The IKEA effect – Why people fall in love with their own ideas
- Cutting down Ockham’s razor – things are never as simple as we’d like them to be
- Attention – More valuable than oil
- Concentrate – the science of a wandering mind