Earlier this week I was dealt a lesson in just how easy it is to be deceived. A polite man from ‘Visa’ was on the phone, explaining to me in a soft unhurried manner that his security team had detected what they believed were fraudulent transactions on my account.. This and more in Vernacular NICELY SAID issue 37.
- AI – Confessions of an AI writer
- Writing – The benefits of putting pen to paper
- Values – Two rules for writing company values that don’t suck
- Today’s lesson – No one wants to read your shit
- Money words – Choose them wisely
- Art – Creatures fashioned from straw