Explaining why your business exists elevates your pitch above simply what you offer. Vernacular helps you define your ‘why’ and makes it memorable.
Never fail the elevator test again. I’ll help you define the central idea that drives your brand (or, in the vernacular, your ‘why’) so you explain your business in a more meaningful way.
Vernacular’s two-hour workshop pinpoints your brand’s raison d’être – or reason for being – which is captured in a brand blueprint that defines your purpose, articulates your unique positioning, and establishes your language and tone of voice.
We also develop brand taglines, drawing on the brand blueprint to craft a succinct outward expression of your brand.
- Vanguard: Safe today. Confident tomorrow
- NZME: Keeping Kiwis in the know.
- Figured: Managing farm finances – piece of bliss; Figured at Xerocon London
- Hydroxsys – Smarter filtration for a world of clean water
- SafetyWise – The smart way to manage workplace safety and compliance
- Health Farm – Just the good stuff
- Pyrios – Experts to lead the way
- Virsae – Flawless communication
- North Harbour Fencing – Quality fencing that makes a difference
- Revera – Get fast on your feet