We turn your best work into award winning work.
Writing a crisp award submission takes time. Start early to find the gems in your work and involve everybody with a stake in the project.
Vernacular’s award-winning writing applies principles of storytelling within prescriptive award entry frameworks to appeal to award adjudicators.
Engage us early to write an award submission that goes beyond simply stating what happened to why you took the course of action you did, how it propelled you forward, and what you risked getting there.
We have written submissions for clients in the following awards programmes:
AWS Innovation Partner Awards | Reseller News Innovation Awards | Reseller News Women in ICT Awards | Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards | New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards | Beacon Awards | TVZN NZ Marketing Awards | ExportNZ Awards | AMCHAM-DHL Express Success and Innovation Awards | NZ HR Awards | INMA Global Media Awards | Voyager Media Awards | Westpac Auckland Business Awards | NZ Primary Industry Awards | Mindful Money Awards | UC Awards | Enterprise Connect Awards
Award writing musts
- Think stories – capture your dramatic arc: exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and denouement. Drama is powerful because it gives your work gravity
- Develop a great opening hook that captures the nub of your story
- Illuminate business stakes – what you stood to win and lose
- Speak to broader industry conditions rather than simply describing what happened
- Explain interesting or surprising aspects of your great results
- Trust Management named finalist: Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand Inc (INFINZ) – Diversified Growth Fund Manager of the Year 2023
- Astute Access named finalist: Hi-Tech Startup of the Year 2023
- Spark Business Group awarded AWS Innovation Partner of the Year within the Asia Pacific and Japan Region
- CCL and parent Spark secure three finalist spots in the 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards and scoop two winner’s gongs
- NZME: Newspaper of the Year at the Voyager Media Awards. Best Global Media Brand in Asia and the Pacific at the INMA Media Awards
- CCL: Reseller News Innovation Awards
- CCL: Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
- Virsae: TNT Express Emerging Exporter of the Year, Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards, ISV of the year at the Reseller News ICT Industry Awards
- MediaWorks: Media/Publishing category award for The EdgeTV at the TVNZ-NZ Marketing Awards
- MSN: CAANZ Media Brand of the Year Award